BANNER CREDITS: RITUPARNA CHATTERJEE
A woman with the potential to make it big. It is not that she cannot: she simply will not.
PHOTO CREDITS: ANIESHA BRAHMA
The closest anyone has come to being an adopted daughter.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Coin...

I saw a Google Talk status message once which said that one should toss a coin whenever stuck for a decision. It's not just about probability: it's also about knowing what exactly you pray for when the coin comes down; and once you have that bit of knowledge, it's always easier to take the decision.

I thought about this, and threw the coin as high as I could; I can sense it losing its velocity and reaching that point where I shall be compelled to start praying (okay, hoping; atheists don't pray).

1 comment:

  1. In order to act in good faith and be true to itself,the chicken found it necessary to cross the road.

    ReplyDelete

Followers